$15-Space is Limited
Registration is Required
462 Broadway, Suite 200
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Growing your business comes down to ONE central thing:
If you don’t know your numbers, odds are you don’t have a real business.
In this MASTERCLASS, you’ll learn:
✅ The Top 10 KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) you need to be tracking in your business…
✅ The key bottleneck that is holding your business back from rapid growth…
✅ How to turn your business into a simplified machine
This will help you:
- Make better, faster decisions
- Become a true LEADER and work ‘on’ the business…
- Optimize your company and grow faster than ever…
…All allowing you to create a successful, sustainable business!
Master your numbers once and for all.
It’ll make your life easier as a business owner.
Speaker: Kristen Berdar
Kristen has over 25 years of experience in public accounting. Her focus is in the Outsourcing department, where she specializes in the Virtual Accounting Solutions division. VAS provides companies and not-for-profits with outsourced accounting and Modern CFO solutions. Virtual Accounting Solutions partners with clients to make their businesses more efficient by streamlining processes and identifying and implementing best practices utilizing cloud –based technology. Outsourcing your accounting functions allows your company to save precious time and money. You will be able to re-direct your resources and staff to support your higher profit, revenue generating activities. Our clients can then achieve greater performance, flexibility and growth because they are provided with the visibility and control that previously could only be achieved by them being at the core of the day-to-day activities of their business. Kristen is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) with a background in Tax, and has extensive experience in the retail, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, and professional services industries. Kristen is an acknowledged industry leader who has been recognized by the Albany Business Review and The Saratogian. EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, SUNY Oswego
- Graduate of the Saratoga Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Program
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Management Accountants
- Board of directors for local non-profit organizations
- Involved in many business organizations, including the Women President’s Organization (WPO)